Today you will need to watch the clip below "Dreamgiver' and answer the questions listed underneath. I would like you to copy the text of the questions below, paste them into your own word document and then you can type your answers straight on. Save this document and then upload it to submit it to me. I will check it and make a comment on your blog letting you know how you went.
1) Answer the following:
a) Who are the characters in this short film? (You may not know names but you can describe characters based on their features or what you think they might be)
b) What is happening?
c) Where is the short film taking place/set?
d) When is this taking place? (this may not be the date or day, but you may be able to tell other details about when things are happening).
e) Why is this happening?
2) Describe the character using similes and metaphor. For example he has a nose as big as an elephants trunk. Make sure you write enough detail so that someone would be able to create a picture in their heads. Keep in mind that not every sentence has to be a simile or metaphor, but they will help you create a more vivd description!
3) Does the story change? How?
4) Was there a pattern to what the children were dreaming about?
5) Where are the children from? How do you know?
6) What happened when the egg is accidentally spilt onto the shadow serpent?