1) Who is the girl?
2) Why is she all alone in the park/woods?
3) What do you think she is like?
4) Why does she seem so thoughtful and maybe a little sad?
5) Do you think the shadow has the same personality as the little girl? Why?
6) Does the music have an effect on you when you watch this? Explain.
7) What emotions do you think she is feeling when she scares off the crow in the branches?
8) Who is the lady watching? What can we tell from her dress? Her expression? What is she doing?
9) Why was the girl so imaginative? Why did her shadow have all of the adventures?
10) What does the blue butterfly do at the end?
CHALLENGE: Perhaps the little girl writes an imaginary diary each night about her shadows adventures. Write down a diary entry for the adventure you just watched (this can be done in your English book)