For one of your reading activities this week you will need to watch the clip 'UN Youth' and answer the comprehension questions using the iPad apps 'Popplet' or 'Tools for Students'. Make sure that you listen carefully and respond with thought and detail....and don't forget to have capitals letters where needed and use punctuation correctly!
2. Did you know that there was a UN for kids? Discuss what you learnt from
the BtN UN Youth story.
3. What city did the youth representative for Australia visit to address the
UN General Assembly?
4. How many countries are part of the United Nations?
5. Describe what the UN youth representative for Australia did on his tour
around the country?
6. What sorts of issues did the kids of Australia talk about on the tour?
7. What would you do if you had the role of representing Australia’s youth at
8. Do you think it is important that the youth of Australia have a UN
representative? Why or why not?
9. What concerns do you have about the future?
10. How has your thinking changed since watching this story?